Saturday, September 10, 2011

Seaport Village....The place of my Childhood


Another of my absolute favorite places to go as a kid! Seaport Village. It seems like we came here so often, yet every time it was such a special treat.


Of course there will be ice cream involved if Gangan and Daddy have any say :)

















Maci's classic face.....not so sure what it means or why it happens.







It is always a must to pose by an Indian carving when the opportunity presents itself.....right?





The infamous ferry ride to Coronado Island.....I love to remember those ferry rides. I was always so terrified as a kid....so scared that my little brother was going to go overboard or that we would sink in the middle of the bay....I was a wimp. Still good memories.







Me and my Schwimp







Beautiful City....in my Opinion












Me and M'love.....and Maci's arm





Killin' time while waiting for the next ferry.














It's hard to tell from this picture but we hit up one of those pedi-cabs on the Pier once we got back to seaport village.....quite the experience. I was so stricken with guilt that the poor guys was hauling all of us that I didn't enjoy it one bit. Lame. 









And finally the carousel......my siblings and I would beg to ride this over and over. It is a little creepy now....all carousels are to me. But, for memory/nostalgia's sake we had to ride it. The girls wouldn't go on without Gangan.



























































No comments: