Thursday, July 7, 2011

When the Moon hits the sky......












All growing up I've heard my Mom tell stories about a dear friend from Hong Kong.

A friend she'd met while serving her Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when she was in her early twenties.

When I'd graduated from high school and was dating Tanner I had the opportunity to meet his daughter while she was visiting BYU from Hong Kong....

A few years back one of my Mother's dreams came true when she was able to return to her Mission and reunite with many friends and companions.

I finally got to meet this amazing friend this summer when he was traveling in the states on vacation with his family.

The Moon Family is everything I'd expected them to be :)

Warm, loving, funny, beyond generous, smart and faithful members.

I was amazing to see my Mom reunited with the friend she'd been telling me all about for so long.

Definitely a meal I won't forget....I doubt she will either....she ate a bunch of Octopus without knowing it :)

Thank you Daniel Moon!!






No comments: