Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 Years never looked better.....

Happy Birthday

to My gorgeous, dedicated, incredibly patient and ridiculously energetic OLDER sister.

(specified only because I am usually mistaken for the older one)





























She is a lot of fun to spoil and loves to party. So, I invited the Oborns over (cause they love to party too) and made Chicken and Steak fajitas, Spanish rice, black beans, salad and homemade coconut Pound cake with strawberries, and of course Diet Dr Pepper.
















The kids had a "jump-off"....super entertaining














Baby 'Wyssa' crawled around a bit.....












Cody amazed the kids with numerous aerial tricks....







Tan and I sat










Leila lounged on Cody....











Little ones "breaked the egg".....also very entertaining










Maci and Easton held hands....they always do












I sat around some more, squishing Quincy :)











Quincy danced











...and sat.











My beautiful sisters....and the bums in the background























Maci is a cheeseball


















I love my Sar :)






















It was such a blast! I am so grateful to have all of these special ladies in my life....we may be getting older but we still have lots of good times!

































No comments: