Tuesday, September 16, 2008

28 Questions?

I'm stuck here at work.....it is 3:00 am and surprisingly very slow. It is RARELY slow so I came unprepared and I am terribly bored. The longer I sit here bored, the more nervous I get for Saturday (Marathon day-- silly I know, but I am freakin out!). So in order to keep myself busy and quiet the palpitations of my heart I am "tagging" myself......


4 Random Things I Like About My Spouse
1-He makes me laugh each and every day....even when I am trying to be mad at him.
2- I still get butterflies every time he walks in the door from work....he is SO handsome ;)
3-He is endlessly supportive of me in my crazy endeavors, he always believes in me even when I don't.
4- He is adventurous in so many ways... never orders the same thing at restaurants, loves trying new activities and is always up for anything.


4 Movies I'd Watch More Than Once
1- A River Runs Through It
2- Princess Bride
3- The Notebook
4- Lord of the Rings

4 T.V. Shows I Watch
1- Prison Break
2- ER
3- The Office
4-Law and Order

4 Favorite Foods
1- I always tell my family my Motto.... "No Vegetable Left Behind".... I live and love by that.
2- PANCAKES
3- Cafe Rio
4- tie between yogurt and s'mores

4 Places I've Been
1- Cabo San Lucas
2-San Fransisco
3-Washington D.C.
4- Orlando

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1- Spring (Can't we just bypass winter?)
2- 5th Wedding Anniversary this December
3- Baby #2 (No, this is not an announcement)
4- Planting a garden finally

4 Places I would Like to Visit
1- Peru with Tanner (He served his mission there)
2- Ireland with my Mom
3- Hawaii with my Mom and Sisters (Girls party at the Beach!)
4- Africa

3 comments:

Paige said...

You are so cute - I love reading your blog. I can't believe you can make sense at 3 am though!

kim said...

I love reading your blog! Good luck with the marathon! You will do fantastic!

Mandolin said...

Wow! That was fun to learn more about you! I didn't know you ran a marathon this last weekend! Congratulations! That's fabulous!